About Us & Services
We provide home inspection services throughout Boone County and surrounding areas including the cities of Columbia, Ashland, Rocheport, Harrisburg, Hallsville, and the Millersburg area.
Pangborn Home Inspections, LLC is a family business dedicated to providing the highest quality home inspection services. We are a state of the art inspection company. We utilize all available technology at our disposal to insure the best possible result for our clients. It is our goal that your home inspection is an informative and educational experience, an opportunity to learn about the home, which you are about to purchase. Our extensive training, professional certification and advanced equipment ensures that each client receives service second to none. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Architectural Studies.
- Licensed Realtor since 1995 (Has a true understanding what a buyer and seller are going through during the inspection process).
- 6 years construction experience including concrete, framing, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing.
- Full Member of American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
- Graduate of Midwest Inspector's Institute.
- NEHA certified for Radon Gas testing.
- State licensed termite inspector.
- Officer in the local ASHI Chapter from 2003 – 2017.
Why Choose Pangborn Home Inspections, LLC?
Whole Home Inspection to include structural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical.
Re-Inspection when repairs are completed.
Multiple Unit Housing: Duplex, Triplex, 4-Plex, etc.
Radon gas analysis.
Links & Resources
EPA - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
EPA Map of Radon Zones
Learn more about IAQ (Indoor Air Quality)
Learn more about Radon Gas
Learn more about Mold
Learn more about Tips for Selling Your Home
Home Repair Cost Guide - Marshall Swift has created a complete cost guide for purchase.
Do It Yourself - All types of tips for the... well you get the idea.
Seasonal Maintenance Schedule
The Home Depot
Your Home – A guide to identifying parts of your home.
Our Newsletter – Our monthly newsletter with helpful information.